1. Application for Enrollment – New applicants are required to complete and submit an Application for Enrollment form with a non-refundable application fee of $75. To begin this process, click on the “Now Enrolling” tab on our home page.
2. Schedule a tour and informational meeting by calling 763-427-4595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Student Questionnaire – 7th-12th grade students must complete the student questionnaire. See Forms & Downloads.
4. Kindergarten Applicants – Completion of application for Enrollment and a Letter of Recommendation from their current teacher from either preschool, church or childcare facility. Final decision will be made by teachers and administration based upon your child’s readiness.
5. Request for Student Records – The Request for Student Records form should be submitted to the applicant’s current school for release of all official academic, health, attendance and disciplinary records. See Forms & Downloads.
6. Admissions Testing – LCA may request additional standardized testing be administered by LCA personnel if the testing history available is insufficient or necessary for adequate evaluation of the student’s achievement, abilities and potential. There is a fee for testing.
7. New Student/Family Interview – Upon receipt of a complete application and all records requested from previous school, each candidate selected for admission to LCA will be contacted to attend a new student/family interview with the Principal. At least one parent is required to attend with their student.
LCA admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities. In addition, LCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarships, educational programs, athletic and extracurricular activities.