The 2012-2013 Bridging the Future Advancement Fund has begun. Our goal is $400,000. Here are some important facts about the advancement fund:
- Tuition and fees cover 85% of the cost of educating your child. The remaining 15% is supplemented by unrestricted gifts to the Advancement Fund.
- The Advancement Fund supports financial aid and helps the Legacy community to more closely reflect the “real world”, exposing children to the many benefits of social faith and economic diversity.
- To attract and retain the finest and most committed teachers, Legacy must provide a competitive compensation package. Advancement Fund contributions reinforce to our faculty that we all value their unparalleled role in educating our students
Legacy Christian Academy is grateful for the support of our alumni, parents and friends. We promise to spend your gifts wisely to give our students the best possible educational experience.
To make a gift to the Advancement Fund click here.