With support, time, investment, belief, and clear expectations given from caring, relational faculty, students learn at high levels and gain the spiritual, social, and academic foundation needed at this crucial age in life. We recognize that God has created each student differently and each student needs to be offered a variety of learning and development opportunities. These growth opportunities come through mentorships, hands-on learning experiences in the community, core academic classwork, multiple elective opportunities, extracurriculars, and key Bible and life application classes.
We desire to meet the unique needs of our middle schoolers through the 5 “P’s”.
PRAISE: Praise God in all and through all. Legacy desires to foster the awareness in students that all we do is worship.
PROVIDE: Provide engaging learning opportunities that inspire both exploration and a thirst for knowledge in every student, built upon the foundation of biblical principles.
PREPARE: Prepare the whole student (spiritually, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and socially) to not only face, but overcome the difficulties of both a rapidly changing and faith-challenging world with creativity and confidence.
PURSUE: Pursue challenging, interactive learning opportunities that develop the natural curiosity of our students.
PROCEED: Proceed into our communities presenting students hands-on opportunities to serve and grow.
- Caring, Christ-centered community
- Student-focused, engaging teachers that desire to meet the learning needs of each student
- Academically challenging curriculum
- Life applicable Bible curriculum that helps students own their faith as they develop spiritual disciplines, compare a biblical worldview to other worldviews, and study the biblical storyline
- Fine arts opportunities in band, choir, visual art, and drama
- Numerous middle school sports teams
- 21st century technology course, life skills course, and study skills course offered
- Weekly Chapel
- Small class sizes
- 1 to 1 laptop program
- Leadership and personal development through community partnerships, opportunities, and mentorships