WHAT IS A STUDENT AMBASSADOR?
The Legacy Christian Academy Student Ambassadors are current LCA students who assist the Admissions Office in welcoming and recruiting new students and families to Legacy Christian Academy. Ambassadors will work to build relationships with prospective students and families and share their personal experiences about LCA through personal contact, new student BBQ, shadow hosting, special events, and written communication.
The role of a Student Ambassador includes the following responsibilities:
- Attend LCA Open House Nights (1-2 per year) and other special events.
- Participate in Open House student panels.
- Host prospective students for individual Shadow Days and Bring a Friend Day.
- Act as Transfer Buddies/Hosts for new transfer students.
- Send follow-up postcards and welcome packets to prospective students after personal visits and/or shadow days.
- Applicants must have been enrolled as a student at LCA for at least one full semester.
- Applicants must be in good academic and behavioral standing.
- Applicants must possess communication and leadership skills that they will utilize when interacting with prospective students and their families during and after campus visits.
- Applicants must be a positive influence on the Legacy culture and their class.