Meals provided by...
2023-24 Lunch Details
We are excited to begin working with CKC Good Food as our school lunch provider this year. We will also continue to partner with Pizza Ranch and Chick-fil-A. The lunch menu will posted online and in the Legacy App 2 weeks prior to the start of the month. Teachers will then record lunch orders daily at the beginning of the school day to help the lunch staff prepare for serving.
Paying for Lunch
Legacy lunch services are billed through your FACTS Family PREPAY Cafeteria account.
There is no pre-ordering. Teachers will take a quick lunch order at the beginning of the school day to help the lunch staff prepare for serving. Simply keep sufficient funds loaded in your FACTS Prepay Cafeteria account so your children can receive school lunch when they choose. The menu is available in the Legacy app and online 2 weeks prior to the start of the month. First choices may not always be available, but rest assured a delicious school lunch option will always be provided for any student requesting one.
If you have any questions about adding funds to your FACTS Family Portal please contact Sarah Klawiter for assistance.
Checking Your Balance & Transactions
At any time, parents/guardians can view the transactions for lunch on the Cafeteria Prepay Account by following these instructions:
Using the APP:
1. Click on Financials
2. Go to Financial Home under the Financial Links section at the bottom
3. Click the small blue arrow > to the right of Prepay Accounts
4. Go to the What Would You Like to See? drop-down menu and select TRANSACTIONS
For non-APP users:
1. Go to the FACTS Family Portal Login (https://logins2.renweb.com/
2. Sign in with District Code: LC-MN and your FACTS login
3. Go to Financial Accounts
4. Click on View Details in the Prepay Accounts window
5. Click Transactions