Equipping the Mind for Each Student to Grow in Faith
- A commitment to Bible courses offered from Pre-K through 12th grade with both required and elective options.
- Scripture Memory at all grade levels.
- Introduction and Practice of Spiritual Disciplines integrated into all levels of Bible curriculum and specifically focused in 8th Grade Bible & 11/12th Christian Theology Course.
- Biblical Worldview Training integrated into all levels of Bible curriculum and specifically focused in 12th grade Biblical Worldview course with the Worldview Parliament Project required for graduation.
- High School Winterim course offerings with hyper-focused Bible & Faith Formation topics.
Discipling the Heart for Each Student to Grow in Faith
- Chapel Worship Services held weekly for all ages.
- Discipleship Small Groups offered weekly (5-12th grade)
- Retreats provided for various grade levels providing worship, reflection, teaching, relationship building and personal faith practice.
- Spiritual Mentoring from Christ-loving staff and Older to Younger Student Mentorship Program to model Christ-Like Living (1 Thessalonians 2)
- Local & Global Service and Mission Trips
- Parent Partnership: Parenting Resources provided through an AXIS.org membership included within Legacy tuition to help parents navigate difficult topics and further develop a Biblical worldview within their families.
- The Flourishing Student Assessment taken throughout High School to provide data on the progress of our student body’s spiritual growth over time and the efficacy of our spiritual formation school practices.
Christ-Like Living for Each Student to Know and Practice Faithfulness
- Leadership & Service Affinity Groups embedded in the weekly schedule for hands-on opportunities to grow in and practice leadership and servanthood (9-12th grade).
- Capstone Project: required for graduation within the Christian Theology course in which students develop an approved plan to bless others, make a difference in the world and address a problem in order to use our Christian influence to make good in the world for the glory of God.
- Spiritual Gifts/Strengths Finder/Passion Inventories to help direct our students to their natural interests to best launch them into effective God-given meaningful work and service.
- Generosity Events to promote thinking outside of ourselves. (ex. Pancake Breakfast to Support Ensenada, Mexico Mission, etc.)
- Service Experiences for all grade levels.
- Humility & Loving Well emphasis integrated in all areas of school life to practice Christ’s love for the World and our call to Love our Neighbors.