What a special day we celebrated on Wednesday April 24th!
Many members of our community took time out of their day to witness the ground breaking at the site of our new 3-story education wing. We could not be more excited about the journey God has us on and thank him for His provision and care during this stage in our school’s history.
If you were unable to attend we have posted two video’s to our YouTube channel. One is only the outside ceremony and one includes some of the indoor program.
Here is the outside ceremony:
Special guests at the ground breaking included:
- Jake Mulvihill ’98 – Head of School
- Sue Happ – Director of Advancement
- Steve Larson – LCA School Board Chair
- Eric Ness – Meadow Creek Church Board Chair
- Jason Sharp – LCA School Board Vice Chair
- John Delich ’95 – LCA Founding Administrator
- Grady Kinghorn – Kinghorn Construction
- John Kinghorn – Kinghorn Construction
- Doug Fisher – Falcon National Bank
- Valerie Holtus – Andover City Council
- Nia Baker ’19 – Student Body President