Physically distant doesn’t have to mean socially isolated. Legacy’s Community Friday’s kicked off on April 3 with the intention of giving our community opportunities to play together, worship together, connect with each other, and grow together. With these initiatives we are reinventing extracurriculars for this temporary season of social distancing.
- Who woke up early on Friday to sweat it out with Coach Dew, Coach Manske, or Coach Nelson?
- Who took in a chapel service on YouTube? Between the two videos we posted, there were 679 views!
- Who got in the kitchen and tried their hand at cloud eggs thanks to Mr. Nydam and Dr. Lohse’s “How-to Video?” Along with 154 others, Mrs. Vance whipped up some of her own cloud eggs!
- Who got serious about Chore Challenges? We heard from the Price family as well as the Olson family!
- Who checked off some boxes on the Fitness Bingo sheets? That advanced Bingo card is NOT for the faint of heart! Senior Athletes … show us what you got!
Our goal here is NOT to overwhelm, but to provide creative outlets to engage with others in our community. There is NO expectation to participate, but we hope you find something that makes you want to jump into the ring with us.
To make sure we don’t miss your involvement, use the hashtags #TogetherWeCan and #LCARoars or tag Legacy Christian Academy @Legacy_MN in your posts! You can also email to email@example.com. We’d love to feature you on our pages or in our next mini video!
Community Fridays activities are posted in eNews weekly on Wednesdays and to the dedicated webpage here:Community Fridays